$1000 One-time Non-Refundable Joining Fee
$1000 Annual Dues (2022)
$1000 Annual Dues Only (2022)
Swim Team: $115 per child
Swim Team Speedy Sixers: $100 per child
Dive Team: $90 per child
Members: $35 per session
Non-Members: $60 per session
Stroke Improvement $30 per session
Private Lessons: $15 per half hour session
$5 per single guest
Currently, three types of memberships exist at NPSC:
- Active Membership, also the most common type of membership, is for families who have kids under the age of 18 in their household. Active members have all membership benefits, and their kids are eligible to register for swim and dive team. They must pay annual dues each year. There are a total of 250 active members of the pool at any given time.
- Associate Membership, may be purchased by those who have been active members for 10 years in good standing. As a requirement, the members must have no children under the age of 18 living in their household. However, once the initial Associate Membership fees are paid, associate members become lifetime members without an annual fee. In the year that you want to become an Associate Member you must pay double that years annual dues. (See guidelines below.)
- Rental Memberships are granted when there is a waiting list to purchase active memberships. In order to still allow interested families to use the pool, we provide up to 35 rental memberships, which function as active memberships. Rental memberships still pay annual dues, and a good commitment to join the club is required.
Guidelines for Associate Memberships:
- Children under 25 who are living at home can use the pool with a guest pass, but need not be with the Associate Member. They may bring no more than two guests.
- Regular member guest policies apply to all other family members and guests.
- Grandchildren may take swim lessons at the member rate but the Associate must sign them up.
- No relatives of Associate Members may be on the swim team (without being a regular member themselves).
Additional Membership Information for families looking to join our waitlist:
Thank you for your interest in membership at the Normandy Park Swim Club. Here are some of the details about our membership that may be of interest:
- We are a membership owned club, limited by our by-laws to 250 family memberships.
- Membership preference is given to the following zip codes: 98166, 98148, & 98198.
- Proof of residence (copy of utilities bill) must be provided at the time of accepting a membership offer.
- Annual membership dues are subject to change.
- Currently, we have a waitlist of over 200 families. The number of new members varies from year to year. Some families will be waiting for 6+ years before an offer is made.
- You will be contacted by our membership coordinator when we are ready to make an offer.
Note: You are responsible for sending us updates to your contact information, if any of this should change to: email@example.com. If we are unable to contact you, your name will be skipped/dropped from the list.